Given a number X, find the Smallest Number, which is greater than 1, that divides XX. In the given question, X is always presumed to be greater than 1.
Input: X = 6
Explanation: As, 66 is equal to 46656, which is divisible by 2 and it’s the smallest among all its divisors.
Input: X = 3
Explanation: As, 33 is equal to 27, which is divisible by 3 and it’s the smallest among all its divisors.
The main observation of this problem is that if a number P divides X, then it also divides XX, so we don’t need to calculate the value of XX. What we need to do is to find the smallest number that divides X which will always be a Prime Number.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(sqrt(X))
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find two co-prime integers such that the first divides A and the second divides B
- Count of triplets (a, b, c) in the Array such that a divides b and b divides c
- Smallest integer > 1 which divides every element of the given array
- Find the largest composite number that divides N but is strictly lesser than N
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Find a number that divides maximum array elements
- Find integers that divides maximum number of elements of the array
- Check if a M-th fibonacci number divides N-th fibonacci number
- Highest power of a number that divides other number
- Count of prime digits of a Number which divides the number
- Legendre's formula (Given p and n, find the largest x such that p^x divides n!)
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Find element in array that divides all array elements
- Find a distinct pair (x, y) in given range such that x divides y
- Greatest divisor which divides all natural number in range [L, R]
- Largest number that divides x and is co-prime with y
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Minimum value that divides one number and divisible by other
- Check if a given number divides the sum of the factorials of its digits
- Highest power of 2 that divides a number represented in binary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.