Given a string S and a number X. There are M players who roll the dice. A player keeps on rolling the dice until he gets a number other than X. In the string S, S[i] represents the number at ith roll of a dice. The task is to find M. Note that the last character in S will never be X.
Input: s = “3662123”, X = 6
First player rolls and gets 3.
Second player rolls and gets 6, 6 and 2.
Third player rolls and gets 1.
Fourth player rolls and gets 2.
Fifth player rolls and gets 3.
Input: s = “1234223”, X = 2
Approach: Iterate in the string and count the characters which are not X. The number of characters which are not X will be the number of players.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Roll the characters of string
- Find nth term of the Dragon Curve Sequence
- Find Bit whose minimum sequence flips makes all bits same
- Form minimum number from given sequence
- Number of words in a camelcase sequence
- Total number of odd length palindrome sub-sequence around each centre
- Convert an unbalanced bracket sequence to a balanced sequence
- Number of closing brackets needed to complete a regular bracket sequence
- Given a number as a string, find the number of contiguous subsequences which recursively add up to 9
- Given a number as a string, find the number of contiguous subsequences which recursively add up to 9 | Set 2
- Find the Number which contain the digit d
- Given a number, find the next smallest palindrome
- Function to find Number of customers who could not get a computer
- Find position of the given number among the numbers made of 4 and 7
- Find Nth smallest number that is divisible by 100 exactly K times
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.