Given a string str. The task is to find the longest sub-string which is a prefix, a suffix and a sub-string of the given string, str. If no such string exists then print -1.
Input: str = “fixprefixsuffix”
“fix” is a prefix, suffix and present inside in the string too.
Input: str = “aaaa”
“aa” is a prefix, suffix and present inside the string.
Approach: Let us calculate the longest prefix suffix for all prefixes of string. longest prefix suffix lps[i] is maximal length of prefix that also is suffix of substring [0…i]. More about longest prefix suffix you can see in a description of kmp algorithm.
The first of possible answers is a prefix of length lps[n-1]. If lps[n-1] = 0, there is no solution. For checking the first possible answer you should iterate over lps[i]. If at least one of them equal to lps[n-1] (but not n-1th, of course) – you found the answer. The second possible answer is a prefix of length lps[lps[n-1]-1]. If lps[lps[n-1]-1] = 0, you also have no solution. Otherwise, you can be sure that the answer already found. This substring is a prefix and a suffix of our string. Also, it is a suffix of a prefix with length lps[n-1] that places inside of all string. This solution works in O(n).
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string | Set 2
- Longest palindromic string formed by concatenation of prefix and suffix of a string
- Longest Palindrome in a String formed by concatenating its prefix and suffix
- Print the longest prefix of the given string which is also the suffix of the same string
- Longest prefix which is also suffix
- Suffix Tree Application 6 - Longest Palindromic Substring
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Find the longest substring with k unique characters in a given string
- String from prefix and suffix of given two strings
- Check if suffix and prefix of a string are palindromes
- Find index i such that prefix of S1 and suffix of S2 till i form a palindrome when concatenated
- Python | Check if a Substring is Present in a Given String
- Longest string in an array which matches with prefix of the given string
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Longest string which is prefix string of at least two strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.