Given a string str with uppercase characters and an integer K, the task is to find the length of the longest subsequence such that the frequency of first K alphabets is same.
Input: str = “ACAABCCAB”, K=3
Explanation: One of the possible subsequences is “ACABCB”.
Input: str = “ACAABCCAB”, K=4
Explanation: Since, the string does not contain ‘D’, no such subsequence can be obtained.
Traverse the string and find the least frequent of the first K alphabets. Once found, (frequency of that element) * K gives the desired result.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Length of longest Palindromic Subsequence of even length with no two adjacent characters same
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Length of Longest Balanced Subsequence
- Length of Longest Prime Subsequence in an Array
- Length of longest common subsequence containing vowels
- Length of longest increasing index dividing subsequence
- Length of longest subsequence of Fibonacci Numbers in an Array
- Length of the longest subsequence such that xor of adjacent elements is non-decreasing
- Length of longest Powerful number subsequence in an Array
- Length of Longest Perfect number Subsequence in an Array
- Longest Increasing Subsequence using Longest Common Subsequence Algorithm
- Find the longest subsequence of an array having LCM at most K
- Maximum length prefix such that frequency of each character is atmost number of characters with minimum frequency
- Find the Increasing subsequence of length three with maximum product
- Find length of longest substring with at most K normal characters
- Maximum length subsequence such that adjacent elements in the subsequence have a common factor
- Longest substring of vowels with no two adjacent alphabets same
- Longest subsequence such that every element in the subsequence is formed by multiplying previous element with a prime
- Frequency of maximum occurring subsequence in given string
- Longest sub-string having frequency of each character less than equal to k
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : chitranayal