Given the other two sides of a right angled triangle, the task is to find it’s hypotenuse.
Input: side1 = 3, side2 = 4
32 + 42 = 52
Input: side1 = 12, side2 = 15
Approach: Pythagoras theorem states that the square of hypotenuse of a right angled triangle is equal to the sum of squares of the other two sides.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Find all sides of a right angled triangle from given hypotenuse and area | Set 1
- Count right angled triangles in a matrix having two of its sides parallel to sides of the matrix
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Check if right triangle possible from given area and hypotenuse
- Find the dimensions of Right angled triangle
- Find the height of a right-angled triangle whose area is X times its base
- Check if a right-angled triangle can be formed by the given coordinates
- Count of Right-Angled Triangle formed from given N points whose base or perpendicular are parallel to X or Y axis
- Check if a right-angled triangle can be formed by the given side lengths
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Area of Incircle of a Right Angled Triangle
- Check if a right-angled triangle can be formed by moving any one of the coordinates
- Length of remaining two sides of a Triangle from a given side and its adjacent angles
- Find the length of the median of a Triangle if length of sides are given
- Area of Triangle using Side-Angle-Side (length of two sides and the included angle)
- Check whether triangle is valid or not if sides are given
- Sum of upper triangle and lower triangle
- Program to print a Hollow Triangle inside a Triangle
- Maximum number of 2x2 squares that can be fit inside a right isosceles triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.