Given an integer N, the task is to print first N integers whose sum of digits is 10.
Input: N = 4
Output: 19 28 37 46
Input: N = 6
Output: 19 28 37 46 55 64
Approach: Initialise num = 19 to get the first number of the series, now add 9 to the previous number and check whether the sum of the digits of the new number is 10. If yes then this is the next number of the series, this is because the difference between any two consecutive numbers of the required series is at least 9.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
19 28 37 46 55 64 73 82 91
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find any K distinct odd integers such that their sum is equal to N
- Possible values of Q such that, for any value of R, their product is equal to X times their sum
- Find three integers less than or equal to N such that their LCM is maximum
- Count of pairs in a given range with sum of their product and sum equal to their concatenated number
- Find K consecutive integers such that their sum is N
- Count pairs from 1 to N such that their Sum is divisible by their XOR
- Queries to count integers in a range [L, R] such that their digit sum is prime and divisible by K
- Find the pair (a, b) with minimum LCM such that their sum is equal to N
- Numbers with sum of digits equal to the sum of digits of its all prime factor
- Print numbers with digits 0 and 1 only such that their sum is N
- Count numbers in given range such that sum of even digits is greater than sum of odd digits
- Check if the sum of distinct digits of two integers are equal
- Find K numbers with sum equal to N and sum of their squares maximized
- Minimum number of primes required such that their sum is equal to N
- Find the number of sub arrays in the permutation of first N natural numbers such that their median is M
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Find two numbers such that difference of their squares equal to N
- Numbers of Length N having digits A and B and whose sum of digits contain only digits A and B
- Find a number x such that sum of x and its digits is equal to given n.
- Find two co-prime integers such that the first divides A and the second divides B
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.