Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Length of the longest substring with every character appearing even number of times
- Count of numbers appearing in the given ranges at-least K times
- Sum of all numbers formed having 4 atmost X times, 5 atmost Y times and 6 atmost Z times
- Sort the linked list in the order of elements appearing in the array
- Find the odd appearing element in O(Log n) time
- Generate all binary strings of length n with sub-string "01" appearing exactly twice
- Two odd occurring elements in an array where all other occur even times
- Queries to check whether all the elements in the given range occurs even number of times
- Count pairs (p, q) such that p occurs in array at least q times and q occurs at least p times
- Rearrange array such that all even-indexed elements in the Array is even
- First element that appears even number of times in an array
- Times required by Simple interest for the Principal to become Y times itself
- Given an array of size n and a number k, find all elements that appear more than n/k times
- Check if the last element of array is even or odd after performing a operation p times
- XOR of numbers that appeared even number of times in given Range
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Find Kth element in an array containing odd elements first and then even elements
- Maximum sum of even indexed elements obtained by right shift on an even sized subarray
- Find all array elements occurring more than ⌊N/3⌋ times
- GCD of elements occurring Fibonacci number of times in an Array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.