Given two values M and V representing the mass of solute and volume of a solution, the task is to calculate the concentration of the solution.
Input: M = 100.00, V = 500.00
C = 1000 * (100 / 500)
The concentration of solution is 200
Input: M = 1.00 V = 1000.00
Approach: The concentration of a solution is defined as the mass of solute in (gram) per liter of solution.
C = 1000 * (M / V)
Where M = Mass of solute and V = Volume of solution.
Hence, in order to solve the problem, follow the steps below:
- Calculate the concentration of solution using the formula C = 1000* (M / V).
- Print the result.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find the volume of rectangular right wedge
- Concentration of juice after mixing n glasses in equal proportion
- Program to find the Volume of an irregular tetrahedron
- Program to find the Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Program to find the Area and Volume of Icosahedron
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Find Cube Pairs | Set 1 (A n^(2/3) Solution)
- Find Cube Pairs | Set 2 (A n^(1/3) Solution)
- Program to find Surface Area and Volume of Octagonal Prism
- Program to find volume and surface area of pentagonal prism
- Program to Calculate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calculate Volume of Dodecahedron
- Program for volume of Pyramid
- Program to calculate volume of Octahedron
- Volume of cube using its space diagonal
- Maximize volume of cuboid with given sum of sides
- Program to calculate volume of Ellipsoid
- Volume of biggest sphere within a right circular cylinder
- Volume of largest right circular cylinder within a Sphere
- Calculate volume and surface area of Torus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.