Given an integer N, the task is to find the sum of N and it’s maximum prime factor.
Maximum prime factor of 19 is 19.
Hence, 19 + 19 = 38
8 + 2 = 10
Approach: Find the largest prime factor of the number and store it in maxPrimeFact then print the value of N + maxPrimeFact.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Sum of Maximum and Minimum prime factor of every number in the Array
- Find largest prime factor of a number
- k-th prime factor of a given number
- N-th prime factor of a given number
- Sum of largest prime factor of each number less than equal to n
- Find prime number K in an array such that (A[i] % K) is maximum
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Prime Factor
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Exactly n distinct prime factor numbers from a to b
- Least prime factor of numbers till n
- Queries on the sum of prime factor counts in a range
- Nearest element with at-least one common prime factor
- Count all the numbers less than 10^6 whose minimum prime factor is N
- Find the row whose product has maximum count of prime factors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.