Given side (a, b, c) of a triangle, we have to find the perimeter of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of the length of side of a triangle.
where a, b, c are length of side of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle can simply be evaluated using following formula :
Input : a = 2.0, b = 3.0, c = 5.0 Output : 10.0 Input : a = 5.0, b = 6.0, c = 7.0 Output : 18.0
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Improved By : vt_m
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Find the maximum number of handshakes
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Number of Permutations such that no Three Terms forms Increasing Subsequence
- Check if the first and last digit of the smallest number forms a prime
- Print all substring of a number without any conversion
- Complement of a number with any base b
- Check if Decimal representation of an Octal number is divisible by 7
- Program to find Nth term in the series 0, 2, 1, 3, 1, 5, 2, 7, 3,…
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers using Middle School Procedure