Given side (a, b, c) of a triangle, we have to find the perimeter of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of the length of side of a triangle.
where a, b, c are length of side of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle can simply be evaluated using following formula :
Input : a = 2.0, b = 3.0, c = 5.0 Output : 10.0 Input : a = 5.0, b = 6.0, c = 7.0 Output : 18.0
- Maximum Perimeter Triangle from array
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Program to find Circumcenter of a Triangle
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Find the dimensions of Right angled triangle
- Program to find the Centroid of the triangle
- Program to Find the Incenter of a Triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m