Given side (a, b, c) of a triangle, we have to find the perimeter of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of the length of side of a triangle.
where a, b, c are length of side of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle can simply be evaluated using following formula :
Input : a = 2.0, b = 3.0, c = 5.0 Output : 10.0 Input : a = 5.0, b = 6.0, c = 7.0 Output : 18.0
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Maximum Perimeter Triangle from array
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Sum of upper triangle and lower triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Program to print a Hollow Triangle inside a Triangle
- Minimum Perimeter of n blocks
- Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of Trapezium
- Count number of right triangles possible with a given perimeter
- Program to Calculate the Perimeter of a Decagon
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of a rhombus whose diagonals are given
- Perimeter and Area of Varignon's Parallelogram
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m