Given side (a, b, c) of a triangle, we have to find the perimeter of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle is the sum of the length of side of a triangle.
where a, b, c are length of side of a triangle.
Perimeter of a triangle can simply be evaluated using following formula :
Input : a = 2.0, b = 3.0, c = 5.0 Output : 10.0 Input : a = 5.0, b = 6.0, c = 7.0 Output : 18.0
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Maximum Perimeter Triangle from array
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- C Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Java Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Find perimeter of shapes formed with 1s in binary matrix
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Find all angles of a triangle in 3D
- Find all angles of a given triangle
- Program to find Circumcenter of a Triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m