Given an integer n, find the one’s complement of the integer.
Input : n = 5 Output : 2 Input : n = 255 Output : 0 Input : n = 26 Output : 5
An efficient approach to this problem is as follows:
1. Find the number of bits in the given integer
2. XOR the given integer with 2^number_of_bits-1
This article is contributed by Amit S K. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- 8085 program to find 1’s and 2’s complement of 16-bit number
- 8085 program to find 1's and 2's complement of 8-bit number
- Find relative complement of two sorted arrays
- 8085 program to find 2's complement of the contents of Flag Register
- What’s difference between 1's Complement and 2's Complement?
- Find whether a given integer is a power of 3 or not
- Find an integer X which is divisor of all except exactly one element in an array
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nPr is maximum
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nCr is maximum
- Find maximum XOR of given integer in a stream of integers
- Find single in an array of 2n+1 integer elements
- Discrete logarithm (Find an integer k such that a^k is congruent modulo b)
- Find the minimum sum of distance to A and B from any integer point in a ring of size N
- Find ways an Integer can be expressed as sum of n-th power of unique natural numbers
- Subtraction of two numbers using 2's Complement
Improved By : ihritik