Given a list and a number task is to find the number which is divided by every element of the list.
Input : List = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] Number = 3 Output : No Input : List = [4, 8, 12, 16, 20] Number = 4 Output : Yes
1. Run a loop till length of the list 2. Divide every element with the given number 3. If number is not divided by any element, return 0. 4. Return 1.
This article is contributed by Sahil Rajput. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Write a program to reverse digits of a number
- Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Write an Efficient Method to Check if a Number is Multiple of 3
- Program to find parity
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find whether a given number is a power of 4 or not
- Print all combinations of points that can compose a given number
- Find Union and Intersection of two unsorted arrays
- Check if a number is multiple of 5 without using / and % operators
- To find sum of two numbers without using any operator
- Find day of the week for a given date
- Given a number, find the next smallest palindrome
- Find the element that appears once