Given a number N. The task is to write a program to find the Nth term in the below series:
0, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18…
Input: 3 Output: 4 For N = 3 Nth term = ( 3 + ( 3 - 1 ) * 3 ) / 2 = 4 Input: 5 Output: 12
On observing carefully, the Nth term in the above series can be generalized as:
Nth term = ( N + ( N - 1 ) * N ) / 2
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to find the Nth term of series -1, 2, 11, 26, 47......
- Program to find Nth term of series 9, 23, 45, 75, 113...
- Find Nth term of series 1, 4, 15, 72, 420...
- Find Nth term of the series 1, 8, 54, 384...
- Find Nth term of the series 4, 2, 2, 3, 6, ...
- Find the Nth term in series 12, 35, 81, 173, 357, ...
- Find Nth term of the series 2, 3, 10, 15, 26....
- Find the Nth term of the series 2, 15, 41, 80, 132...
- Construct an AP series consisting of A and B having minimum possible Nth term
- Find the Nth Pure number
- Program to find the Nth natural number with exactly two bits set
- Find the Nth Hogben Numbers
- Find Nth number in a sequence which is not a multiple of a given number
- lseek() in C/C++ to read the alternate nth byte and write it in another file
- Nth Subset of the Sequence consisting of powers of K in increasing order of their Sum
- Print the first N terms of the series 6, 28, 66, 120, 190, 276, ...
- Last digit of sum of numbers in the given range in the Fibonacci series
- Count all possible unique sum of series K, K+1, K+2, K+3, K+4, ..., K+N
- Quick ways to check for Prime and find next Prime in Java
- Find all occurrences of a given word in a matrix
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.