Given the binary tree and you have to find out the n-th node of inorder traversal.
Input : n = 4 10 / \ 20 30 / \ 40 50 Output : 10 Inorder Traversal is : 40 20 50 10 30 Input : n = 3 7 / \ 2 3 / \ 8 5 Output : 8 Inorder: 2 7 8 3 5 3th node is 8
We do simple Inorder Traversal. While doing the traversal, we keep track of count of nodes visited so far. When count becomes n, we print the node.
Below is the implementation of above approach.
Time Complexity: O(n)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find all possible binary trees with given Inorder Traversal
- Inorder traversal of an N-ary Tree
- Find the Kth node in the DFS traversal of a given subtree in a Tree
- Inorder Tree Traversal without Recursion
- Find n-th node in Postorder traversal of a Binary Tree
- Find n-th node in Preorder traversal of a Binary Tree
- Find Leftmost and Rightmost node of BST from its given preorder traversal
- Inorder Tree Traversal without recursion and without stack!
- Find parent of given node in a Binary Tree with given postorder traversal
- Find the kth node in vertical order traversal of a Binary Tree
- Check if Inorder traversal of a Binary Tree is palindrome or not
- Print Postorder traversal from given Inorder and Preorder traversals
- Construct Special Binary Tree from given Inorder traversal
- Inorder Non-threaded Binary Tree Traversal without Recursion or Stack
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Inorder Successor of a node in Binary Tree
- Cartesian tree from inorder traversal | Segment Tree
- Replace each node in binary tree with the sum of its inorder predecessor and successor
- Kth node in Diagonal Traversal of Binary Tree
- Deletion of a given node K in a Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.