Given two strings, str1 and str2, the task is to print the indices(Consider, indices starting from 0) of occurrence of str2 in str1. If no such index occurs, print “NONE”.
Input : GeeksforGeeks Geeks Output : 0 8 Input : GFG g Output : NONE
A simple solution is to check all substrings of given string one by one. If a substring matches, print its index.
Time Complexity : O(n * n)
An efficient solution is to KMP string matching algorithm.
- Find the starting indices of the substrings in string (S) which is made by concatenating all words from a list(L)
- Rearrange given string to maximize the occurrence of string t
- Arrange a binary string to get maximum value within a range of indices
- Program to count occurrence of a given character in a string
- Minimize the length of string by removing occurrence of only one character
- Count occurrence of a given character in a string using Stream API in Java
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string.
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string in Python
- Find the longest sub-string which is prefix, suffix and also present inside the string
- Find the count of palindromic sub-string of a string in its sorted form
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
- Given a string and an integer k, find the kth sub-string when all the sub-strings are sorted according to the given condition
- Queries to find the last non-repeating character in the sub-string of a given string
- Queries to find the first non-repeating character in the sub-string of a string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.