Find Bit whose minimum sequence flips makes all bits same
Given a binary string consisting only of 1’s and 0’s. Find the bit (output is either 1 or 0)whose minimum number of contiguous sequence flips can make all bits of the string same.
Here, contiguous sequence flip means flipping a substring or 0s or 1s. For Example, in the string “00011110001110”, in one flip we can change the string to “11111110001110”. The first three continuous zeros are changed to 1.
- In one flip we can change any continuous sequence of this string.
- If both 0s and 1s are possible, print the one which comes last.
- The task is to simply print the bit 1 or 0 for which minimum sequence flips will make all bits same.
Input : str = “00011110001110”
Output : 1
Explanation: There are two contiguous sequences of 1’s and three contiguous sequences of 0’s. So flipping 1’s would lead to minimum flips.
Input: str = “010101100011”
Explanation: Since the count of groups of 0s and 1s are same and 1 comes in last.
Naive Approach: Start traversing through the string and take variables named gropupOfOnes and another groupOfZeros to count the groups of 0s and 1s. Now, compare the count of groups of one’s and zeroes. The one with the lesser count will be the answer.
If both are equal, the answer will the last character of the string.
Time complexity: O(N)
- Observe the string carefully, the character at last index of the string will have more groups in the string (If the first and the last character of the string are equal). So, the answer will be another character.
- If the first and last characters are not equal, both the characters have the same number of groups. So, the answer will be the character at last index.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.