Write a program to find the Average of first N natural number.
Input : 10 Output : 5.5 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 = 5.5 Input : 7 Output : 4.0 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = 4
Prerequisite : Sum of first n natural numbers.
As discussed in previous post, sum of n natural number n(n+1)/2, we find the Average of n natural number so divide by n is n(n+1)/2*n = (n+1)/2. Here 1 if first term and n is last term.
Time Complexity : O(1)
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Average of first n even natural numbers
- Average of Squares of Natural Numbers
- Find average of two numbers using bit operation
- Program to find sum of first n natural numbers
- Find sum of N-th group of Natural Numbers
- Find if given number is sum of first n natural numbers
- Find m-th summation of first n natural numbers.
- Find all divisors of first N natural numbers
- Find the permutation of first N natural numbers such that sum of i % Pi is maximum possible
- Find maximum N such that the sum of square of first N natural numbers is not more than X
- Find the good permutation of first N natural numbers
- Find the K-th Permutation Sequence of first N natural numbers
- Find the count of natural Hexadecimal numbers of size N
- Find permutation of first N natural numbers that satisfies the given condition
- Find the number of sub arrays in the permutation of first N natural numbers such that their median is M
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t