Given an array of numbers, print all those elements that are greater than average.
Input : 5, 4, 6, 9, 10 Output : 9 10 Explanation: avg = 5 + 4 + 6 + 9 + 10 / 5; avg = 34 / 5 avg = 6.8 Elements greater than 6.8 are 9 and 10 Input : 1, 2, 4, 0, 5 Output : 4 5
1) Find average of elements.
2) Traverse array again and print elements that are greater than average,
- Find the first, second and third minimum elements in an array
- Program to find sum of elements in a given array
- Average numbers in array
- Find the average of first N natural numbers
- Find the Next perfect square greater than a given number
- Replace array elements by sum of next two consecutive elements
- Divide every element of one array by other array elements
- Sum of consecutive two elements in a array
- Sum of array elements using recursion
- Program to print Sum of even and odd elements in an array
- Count number of even and odd elements in an array
- Program for multiplication of array elements
- Sum of array Elements without using loops and recursion
- Product of all pairwise consecutive elements in an Array
- Count the number of elements in an array which are divisible by k
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.