Round 1: The first round was Technical coding and Logical reasoning round, which was further divided into 2 sub rounds.
The first one had 2 coding questions, one on Linked List and another on Dynamic Programming along with MCQs on DBMS, OS, Digital Communication and other CSE topics. 3rd section consisted of logical reasoning and general aptitude questions. Most of them were easy to solve but proper time management is the key. It was a video proctored test with tab switching detection also.
**Students who cleared the first half of the first round were called for the next half of the same round.
The second one again had 4 coding problems, this time they were quite difficult and required complex analytical thinking for a concrete solution. A major problem was restricting in our code in time complexity mentioned in the question. This was accompanied by some tricky aptitude questions on permutation and combination, probability, height and distance problems, and geometry questions. Logical reasoning questions were also asked.
Both the first half and the second half were conducted on a single day and was very tedious.
Round 2: After qualifying the first round, which was nothing less than a programming marathon, we were fast-tracked directly to the HR round.
They asked simple questions about our family background, parent’s occupation, why FSS, what errors you made in the previous code and how would you propose to solve it now. Any questions from our side were also addressed.
Basically, they had an upper as well as lower cut-off, those who scored in between were shortlisted.
At last, they selected some 20 students and I was one of them 🙂
Just focus on your programming skills and hone your DSA knowledge. Practicing from GeeksforGeeks DSA questions was of great help.
- Hitwicket (Octathorpe Web-Consultants Pvt. Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1( Software Developer )
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for Software Engineer (6 Months Internship+FTE)
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee
- Clairvolex Knowledge Processes Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Technia Transcat (AddNode India Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience
- Ribbon Communications Pvt Ltd Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience 2018
- Yamaha Motors Solution India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)
- Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Bank of America Continuum Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Avis E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Off Campus 2019-20
- Yantriks India Pvt Ltd Interview Experience | 2020 February - IIIT Jabalpur
- BlueConch Technologies(Xpanxion International Pvt.Ltd.) Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.