There may be many instances when you want to search a system.Suppose while writing an mp3 player you may want to have all the ‘.mp3’ files present. Well here’s how to do it in a simple way.
This code searches all the folders in the file it’s being run. If you want some other kinds of files just change the extension.
os is not an external ibrary in python. So I feel this is the simplest and the best way to do this.
This article is contributed by soumith kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- reStructuredText | .rst file to HTML file using Python for Documentations
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Kivy .kv File
- Writing to file in Python
- Python append to a file
- File Objects in Python
- File Handling in Python
- How to read from a file in Python
- Open a File in Python
- Python | file parameter in print()
- Python File truncate() Method
- Python | ScreenManager in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | File chooser in kivy
- Python | PageLayout in Kivy using .kv file
- Python | StackLayout in Kivy using .kv file