It was a written test conducted on HirePro. The test consists of aptitude, English and some programming and computer science related MCQs. There were two programming questions:
- Construct a BST and print it’s boundary traversal.
- It was some array manipulation question i don’t remember.
46 out of 250 were shortlisted for PI.
It was a technical round. Interviewer started with ‘Tell me about yourself’. Since I am from electronics branch, he asked me to design multiplexers and all. To which I said that I have not prepared for this, you can ask me CS related questions. He asked me to write code for Binary Search, Quicksort and later asked me to explain the same.
Then we discussed about my project for around 20 minutes. He gave me a situation and told me to write a SQL query for it. We also discussed about various scheduling algorithms in OS like when to use/ not use it.
I was asked about abstract classes, multiple inheritance and diamond problem in OOPs. He was pretty impressed by me 😀
Various other questions like:
- What force drives my life?
- Where do I see myself in 5 years?
- If in a team someone doesn’t work up to my expectations, what would I do?
- Why fidelity?
It was HR round. Interviewer asked me the regular HR questions:
- How was my day?
- Family background?
- Dream company?
- Favorite novels, authors?
- Expectations from the company?
- What is the best thing I have learnt so far?
9 students were selected. I was one of them.
Thanks geeksforgeeks! 🙂
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience (Internship On-Campus 2019-20)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (Oct 2020)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Experience at MNIT, Jaipur 2018
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.