It was a written test conducted on HirePro. The test consists of aptitude, English and some programming and computer science related MCQs. There were two programming questions:
- Construct a BST and print it’s boundary traversal.
- It was some array manipulation question i don’t remember.
46 out of 250 were shortlisted for PI.
It was a technical round. Interviewer started with ‘Tell me about yourself’. Since I am from electronics branch, he asked me to design multiplexers and all. To which I said that I have not prepared for this, you can ask me CS related questions. He asked me to write code for Binary Search, Quicksort and later asked me to explain the same.
Then we discussed about my project for around 20 minutes. He gave me a situation and told me to write a SQL query for it. We also discussed about various scheduling algorithms in OS like when to use/ not use it.
I was asked about abstract classes, multiple inheritance and diamond problem in OOPs. He was pretty impressed by me 😀
Various other questions like:
- What force drives my life?
- Where do I see myself in 5 years?
- If in a team someone doesn’t work up to my expectations, what would I do?
- Why fidelity?
It was HR round. Interviewer asked me the regular HR questions:
- How was my day?
- Family background?
- Dream company?
- Favorite novels, authors?
- Expectations from the company?
- What is the best thing I have learnt so far?
9 students were selected. I was one of them.
Thanks geeksforgeeks! 🙂
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.