1st Round (Written)[45 minutes]:
32 MCQ Questions including Aptitude, English, Databases, Operating Systems and Computer Networks, OOPS, DSA concepts.
– DSA: questions included choosing the right code snippet for completing a code. Topics covered here were Graph, basics of C, etc.
– Aptitude: Counting (P & C), large numerical calculations and approximations, relations deduction from given statements, etc.
– English: Reading comprehension, choosing the most suitable sentences.
– OOPS: Mostly Java related OOP concepts and basics
– DBMS, CN, OS basics.
2 CODING Questions[30 minutes, 15 minutes]:
Languages allowed: C, C++, Java.
1. Related to bit manipulation, was tedious. Be thorough with geeksforgeeks bit manipulation section.
2. Given a table (country_id, country_name, and other attributes), and another table who won a medal with (player_id, country_id, and other attributes). Print number of medals won by each country in descending order.
No negative marking. And switching between sections was not allowed.
2nd Round (Interview)[Roughly 30 minutes]:
– Tell me about yourself
– Finding locations of special characters and vowels without using if-else, or, and, exor, == operations.
– Given a database with employee table with attributes like (emp_id, emp_name. manager_id, etc.) find an employee with a name “Akash” who is not a manager. He wanted me to ask all the relevant niches required to solve it.
– Some more problems where he asked me the data structure I would use to solve it.
– Basic problems related to graph and trees.
– OOPS related questions, math and puzzles.
3rd Round (Interview)[Roughly 30 minutes]:
– Introduce yourself
– Why Fidelity?
– Which track do you want to join? I chose software engineering.
– Why software engineering?
– What did you do during internship?
– How would you read last N lines of a file?(UNIX command)
– What is grep used for?
– Inheritance, Diamond problem.
– Questions from my side
4th Round(H R Interview)[Roughly 40 minutes]:
– Introduce yourself.
– A complete discussion on my resume: projects, achievements, etc.
– Behavioural questions.
– Where do you want to work(Bangalore, Chennai)? Why?
TIPS: Candidates were filtered out at each stage, take every round seriously. Be thorough with everything you write in your resume.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience (Internship On-Campus 2019-20)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (Oct 2020)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Internship Experience at MNIT, Jaipur 2018
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)