Round 1:(Online Round)
The first round comprised of 4 sections : English, Programming, Coding and Algorithms (Test Duration: 2 hour) :-
The first section consisted of grammatical and vocabulary based mcq questions.
The programming section consisted of mcq questions based on SQL and basic C output questions.
The coding section consisted of 2 questions which can be solved through straight-forward brute force approach.
The algorithms section consisted of 2 questions one based on Floyd Warshall algorithm, another based on the applications of stacks and queues.
Round 2:(Technical Interview)
This interview lasted for 45 minutes. Most of the questions were based on previous internship experience and personal projects. The interviewer also gave a puzzle and asked some basic questions on OOPs concepts.
Round 3:(HR Round)
1. Tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned on your resume.
2. Considering the fact that your major is not in CS why should we select you over candidates majoring in CS?
3. Why do you want to intern with us?
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Internship Experience at MNIT, Jaipur 2018
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.