Fidelity Investments visited MNIT, Jaipur campus for internships in 2018.
First was the online test round. They were innovative in this written test. They tested not only coding skills ; there were MCQs from C,C++ and Java. There were questions on logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude. English was also the part of the test.
One important point was that time for each section was bound and once you decide to jump to next section , you couldn’t come back! By the way , the test was of 2 hours duration.
Next there was technical interview . You have to be thorough with the OOP concepts and basics of DSA. They asked almost every question from OOP features which one can think of from C++ and Java.
Projects in Python helped a lot. And they pay a lot of attention on your outlook and verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
Next there was the HR round. A gentle lady took that round. You could freely communicate with them and ask questions besides replying. She asked general questions like hobbies, future plans etc.
- Amazon Interview Experience | MNIT Jaipur
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience (Internship On-Campus 2019-20)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (Oct 2020)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Summer Internship 2018)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.