Round 1: It was of 2 hours. The timing was fixed for every section and entering on a section you can not enter in it again. The whole question paper was divided into four parts-1. quantitative.., qualitative.., 3.verbal..and 4.coding section
Coding section was very easy and was having 2 questions only.
53 students was selected from first round.
Round 2: It was an interview round. There were only two rounds and interview questions were from DBMS, and they were more concentrating about projects and all..as this was last round so total 6 students were selected from the all shortlisted for interview.
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience (Internship On-Campus 2019-20)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for 2 Months Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | For 2 Months Internship
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 36 (For 2 Months Internship)
- SAP labs Interview Experience(6 months internship)
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months SDE Internship (2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months Internship (Off-Campus)
- Fourkites Interview Experience | Summer Internship
- Microsoft TechSetGo Summer Internship Interview Experience
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- Amazon Summer Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.