Round 1: It was of 2 hours. The timing was fixed for every section and entering on a section you can not enter in it again. The whole question paper was divided into four parts-1. quantitative.., qualitative.., 3.verbal..and 4.coding section
Coding section was very easy and was having 2 questions only.
53 students was selected from first round.
Round 2: It was an interview round. There were only two rounds and interview questions were from DBMS, and they were more concentrating about projects and all..as this was last round so total 6 students were selected from the all shortlisted for interview.
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity Investments Internship Interview Experience
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | For 2 Months Internship
- SAP labs Interview Experience(6 months internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 36 (For 2 Months Internship)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience for 2 Months Internship
- BuyHatke interview experience (On-campus for 6 months internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months SDE Internship (2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-months Internship (Off-Campus)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Summer Internship 2020
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience for Summer Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.