FICO Interview Experience for Internship + FTE (On-Campus)
Recently FICO visited our University for various roles (Internship + PPO)
- DevOps AWS
- Technical Publications
- System Monitoring
- Software Quality Assurance
It was a 1-year internship for the SDE role and after successful completion of the internship, PPO might be given. I chose the SDE role. They focussed mainly on the language JAVA.
There were a total of 3 rounds for everyone:-
Round 1(Written Test): 60 minutes, there were 18 questions in total.
- Java (Questions from Maps, Collections, Arrays class)
- 2 Coding Questions
Round 2(TECH PI): 15 minutes
- Introduce yourself and tell me about your projects
- Difference between Abstract class and Interface.
- I had a project in JAVA. He asked me to implement an abstract class in my project.
- 2 dates are given. Find the number of days between 2 dates.
- Coding experience?
- HashMap and HashSet
- You want to do encryption of a file. How would you do and what will be your Objects in the class.
- Finally, asked me if I had any questions.
Round 3(HR): 5 minutes
- Introduce yourself (must be short)
- Family background
- Weaknesses (I mentioned one weakness. He asked me to tell him some more weaknesses.)
- Finally, asked me if had any questions.
Final verdict: SELECTED
For any other questions, feel free to ping me in Instagram or LinkedIn.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.