Pr-requisite: Fibonacci Series
Write a program to print the Fibonacci sequence up to nth digit using Bash.
Input : 5 Output : Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2 3 Input :4 Output : Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2
The Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence .
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ……..
As we know F0 = 0 and F1 = 1 and the next value comes by adding the previous two values .
FN = FN-1 + FN-2
Loop to Nth number adding previous two numbers.
Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2 3 5 8
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- Programs for printing different patterns in Bash
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Bash shell script to find sum of digits
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Prime or not
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- agetty command in Linux with Examples
- How to Install Lazy Script in Kali Linux?
- How to Install Katoolin on Linux Mint?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.