Pr-requisite: Fibonacci Series
Write a program to print the Fibonacci sequence up to nth digit using Bash.
Input : 5 Output : Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2 3 Input :4 Output : Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2
The Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence .
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ……..
As we know F0 = 0 and F1 = 1 and the next value comes by adding the previous two values .
FN = FN-1 + FN-2
Loop to Nth number adding previous two numbers.
Fibonacci Series is : 0 1 1 2 3 5 8
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- Programs for printing different patterns in Bash
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Prime or not
- Bash Script to get Low Battery Alert in Linux
- Bash shell script to find sum of digits
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- Bash shell script to find out the largest value from given command line arguments
- How to Fix Minimal BASH Like Line Editing is Supported GRUB Error In Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.