We have been given an array and our task is to check if the element of array is present in Fibonacci series or not. If yes, then print that element.
Input : 4, 2, 8, 5, 20, 1, 40, 13, 23 Output : 2 8 5 1 13 Here, Fibonacci series will be 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55. Numbers that are present in array are 2, 8, 5, 1, 13 For 2 -> 5 * 2 * 2 - 4 = 36 36 is a perfect square root of 6. Input : 4, 7, 6, 25 Output : No Fibonacci number in this array
A number is said to be in Fibonacci series if either (5 * n * n – 4) or (5 * n * n + 4) is a perfect square. Please refer check if a given number is Fibonacci number for details.
2 8 5 1 13
This article is contributed by Rishabh Jain. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Minimum number of elements to be replaced to make the given array a Fibonacci Sequence
- Check if a M-th fibonacci number divides N-th fibonacci number
- Number of ways to represent a number as sum of k fibonacci numbers
- Finding number of digits in n'th Fibonacci number
- Nth Even Fibonacci Number
- Nth XOR Fibonacci number
- Count of consecutive Fibonacci pairs in the given Array
- Find the longest Fibonacci-like subarray of the given array
- Find the next fibonacci number
- n'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Nth Fibonacci number using Pell's equation
- Python Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- Program to find Nth odd Fibonacci Number
- Count the nodes whose sum with X is a Fibonacci number
- Find the previous fibonacci number