- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Questions Asked in Fiberlink
- Interview Experiences
- Where to Apply ?
About Company :
Fiberlink (Pvt) Ltd is a Data Network Operator & ISPs in Pakistan. The Company was started in 2008 and has grown rapidly since, with a well deserved reputation for excellent customer service. They focus on delivering highly reliable Internet & Data connectivity solutions for their clients, at a competitive price point. Their aim is to be the number one choice for internet & data connectivity, and our growth to date has demonstrated our commitment to the goal. Fiberlink, provides cloud based mobile management and security solutions for devices, email, applications, and content. Fiberlink’s MaaS360 products are used by thousands of organizations around the world to enable their mobility initiatives and protect corporate data. IBM acquired Fiberlink in 2013.
Recruitment Process :
Fiberlink conducts 6-7 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineer in their organization.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Online Round :
The online round is a programming round. This round is generally conducted on hackerrank. To clear this round you must be well prepared with data structures and algorithms.
Technical Rounds :
The students who clear the online round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with computer fundamentals, design patterns, Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, multi-threading. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
1. Understand the question completely and thoroughly
2. Try to be as interactive with interviewers as possible.
3. Be clear how you will proceed before you start writing your code.
6. Questions are mainly based on data structures and problem solving ability
7. Don’t mention that you don’t know.
You can expect general HR questions like :
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Fiberlink ?
3. What do you expect from this job ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. how comfortable are you relocating ?
Questions asked in Fiberlink :
- TCP/IP Model
- write a class for singleton ?
- Release resources
- Types of exception
- What is exceptions?
- Explain multi-threading?
- Dynamic-link library (or DLL)
- private constructors
- How debuggers work ?
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 3
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 1
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Question)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.