feclearexcept() clears the supported floating-point exceptions represented by excepts.
int feclearexcept(int excepts); excepts : Bitmask listing of exception flags to clear
The feclearexcept() function returns zero value if all the exceptions were cleared or if excepts is equal to zero.
It returns nonzero if any error occurs.
For the function to work, you should enable FENV_ACCESS, which will give your program to access the Floating point environment to test the exceptions raised.
sqrt(-1) raises FE_INVALID
Rated as one of the most sought after skills in the industry, own the basics of coding with our C++ STL Course and master the very concepts by intense problem-solving.
- Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- strtok() and strtok_r() functions in C with examples
- memset() in C with examples
- std::mismatch() with examples in C++
- wcscpy() function in C++ with Examples
- wcscmp() function in C++ with Examples
- set_symmetric_difference in C++ with Examples
- ratio_equal() in C++ with examples
- std::equal_to in C++ with Examples
- quick_exit() function in C++ with Examples
- Understanding Lvalues, PRvalues and Xvalues in C/C++ with Examples
- multiset lower_bound() in C++ STL with Examples
- multiset max_size() in C++ STL with Examples
- forward_list max_size() in C++ STL with Examples
- std::allocator() in C++ with Examples
- array data() in C++ STL with Examples
- multiset size() in C++ STL with Examples
- ratio_not_equal() in C++ with examples
- std::bit_or in C++ with Examples
- iswprint() in C/C++ with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.