Given a number N, the task is to check whether it is fascinating or not.
Fascinating Number: When a number( 3 digits or more ) is multiplied by 2 and 3, and when both these products are concatenated with the original number, then it results in all digits from 1 to 9 present exactly once. There could be any number of zeros and are ignored.
After multiplication with 2 and 3, and concatenating with original number, resultant number is 192384576 which contains all digits from 1 to 9.
After multiplication with 2 and 3, and concatenating with original number, the resultant number is 85317062559. In this, number 4 is missing and the number 5 has appeared multiple times.
- Check if the given number has three digits or more. If not, print No.
- Else, Multiply the given number with 2 and 3.
- Concatenate these products with the given number to form a string.
- Traverse this string, keep the frequency count of the digits.
- Print No if any digit is missing or has appeared multiple times.
- Else, print Yes.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Maximum number of contiguous array elements with same number of set bits
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number | Set 2
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.