Round 1(60 minutes):
- Total no. of questions: 18
- Coding questions: 2
- Java / Aptitude : 16
Round 2(Technical Round)
- Can you tell me something about yourself which you have not mentioned in your resume?
- How are you different from others?
- Difference between abstract and interface?
- In the Railway reservation system, how can you use abstract and interface explain?
- Difference between a linked list and a doubly-linked list?
- If you have to design a system of panipuri stall how you will make it and which data structure will you use there?
- Explain JDBC connectivity?
- He gave real-life examples and asked me to explain the flow of how SQL and JDBC connectivity can give a proper output in a Java project?
- How you will count no of days between your date of birth and today’s date?
- What do you know about Spring MVC explain?
- He asked me about git.
- He asked SQL with real-life examples.
- He asked If I had any questions for him?
Round 3(HR Round):
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Where do you live?
- How many members do you have in your family tell me about them?
- You are comfortable moving to Bangalore?
- Your family will allow you to move to Bangalore?
- I mentioned certificates in my resume, so he asked me about them.
- He asked Anything which I find difficult?
- What do you know about FICO?
- Do you want to study more?
Any Questions you have for me?
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.