FactSet Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round-1: The first round comprised of 22 (20-MCQ and 2 Coding) questions including aptitude, logical, and technical portions(Test Duration: 1.5 hours):-
- Quantitative aptitude and Logical part were much more predominant, the questions were more intuitive and not typical paper pen/formula based. They were not very difficult but were very tricky.
- Suggestion: I would suggest doing practice from sites like Indiabix as it will give the confidence to solve problems.
- The technical aptitude part covered questions from data structures(specifical tree), digital electronics, and questions from microprocessor & other electronics topics. C output questions were also there.
- Suggestion: I would suggest doing quizzes from GeeksforGeeks to get in touch with all concepts of C and other subjects.
- Tips:- Solve the questions with a calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during tests.
- After this Round 10 was Selected out of 270 Students and I was one of them.
Round-2 (Technical Interview Round-1): First, The Interviewer Begins with the Introduction then Move Directly to the DSA Part with Coding Questions.
There were two Questions-
I was able to Explain both the Question with all the Approaches :-).
After this round, Approx 7 were selected out of 10 students.
Round-3 (Technical Interview Round-2): The interviewer begins with their Introduction and then asks for ours and then moves on to DSA Coding Questions. They ask 3 Questions from me which were –
I am able to Run 2 codes and Stuck in 3rd one but able to Explain the Logic and time Complexity.
After this round, 4 Students were selected for the next round.
Round-4 (HR cum Manager Round): In this round, First of all, this round is the Manager round, not the HR round. The interviewer gives their Introduction and I suppose to give mine, Actually, I am a bit nervous about this round and I fumbled in front of the Interviewer but they calmed me down.
- They ask some Questions about my Resume.
- Then they start Discussing my project and ask some questions out.
- Then they start asking about Family and HR Questions.
- He starts Catching me out in some Situation-Based Questions like if I were comfortable coming to Hyderabad as a North Indian and more questions to check if I stuck out in these situations and if I am able to overcome it or not.
- At Last, he told me if I have some questions to ask?
After this round, I am able to overcome all the Questions but I was a bit nervous.
Finally, 3 students were able to crack the Placement and Got the Offer and I am one of them.
- 3-June-2021(Thursday) – Round 1 (Result Declared Same Day)
- 4-June-2021(Friday) – Round 2 (Result Declared Same Day) and Round 3(Result Declared on 7-June-2021)
- 7-June-2021(Monday) – Round 3
- 10-June-2021(Thursday) – Final Result Declared
All Interviewers are Very Supportive and Helpful Just be Confident and To the Point for every Answer.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.