Prerequisites: Python Programming Language
Python is a high-level general-purpose language. It is used for multiple purposes like AI, Web Development, Web Scraping, etc. One such use of Python can be Face Comparision. A module name python-facepp can be used for doing the same. This module is for communicating with Face++ facial recognition service.
- python-facepp – To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install python-facepp
- emoji – To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install emoji
This app compares two photographs of the same person or two different persons against his/her face features like face landmarks, beauty score, face emotion, etc. If both photographs are matching with each other, the app result is “Both photographs are of same person ” otherwise app result is “Both photographs are of two different persons”.
This app is used mainly for a face verification process like “to deliver some confidential
document to you, courier boy first verify your face and then deliver a courier.”
facepp API is allowed only to compare image URL links of two photographs.
Convert Image to URL using
In this website, choose your photograph from your local drive by click on the “choose images” button and then this website will create different URL links after processing your photograph.
(See below images)
We will be using two pairs of photos for comparision.
Below is the implementation.
- Python | Multiple Face Recognition using dlib
- Face Detection using Python and OpenCV with webcam
- Opencv Python program for Face Detection
- ML | Face Recognition Using PCA Implementation
- ML | Unsupervised Face Clustering Pipeline
- ML | Implement Face recognition using k-NN with scikit-learn
- OpenCV - Facial Landmarks and Face Detection using dlib and OpenCV
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.