In this article, we are going to see how to add a horizontal skew to the text canvas using FabricJS. The canvas means text written is movable, rotatable, resizable, and can be stretched. But in this article, we will add horizontal skew. Further, the text itself cannot be edited like a textbox.
fabric.text(text :string, skewX: number);
Parameters: This property accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text content.
- skewX: It specifies the horizontal skew.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to add horizontal skew to the text canvas.
- Fabric.js | Rect skewX Property
- Fabric.js | Triangle skewX Property
- Fabric.js | Ellipse skewX Property
- PHP | ImagickDraw skewX() Function
- CSS | skewX() Function
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | text-decoration Property
- CSS | text-decoration-color Property
- CSS | text-decoration-line Property
- CSS | text-justify Property
- CSS | text-align-last Property
- CSS text-transform Property
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- CSS | text-indent Property
- CSS | text-decoration-style Property
- CSS | text-overflow Property
- HTML | DOM Option text Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.