Coding round: HackerRank link was sent to email ID. Challenge lasted for 45 minutes. There were some coding questions and some MCQ questions coding questions
- Implement the function to ceil the the number of integral point
- Cloning of a Object using Java
MCQ questions :
These are very basic in nature. you can answer easily if you minimum programming knowledge. Totally 50 marks question and I got 45. Hence called to F2F interview.
Reached Eze software group and security clearance for entrance took almost 15 minutes of time.
F2F 1st Round :
Asked about design patterns. I told 4 types of design pattern. Then He asked me explain about Builder design pattern. The moment I started with Restaurant example, he asked me to stop and said that he heard this example so many times so try another example. I explained registration example. Seems he was not fully OK with my example. This round went for 20 minutes.
F2F 2nd Round :
He has drawn following table on board
Employee Designation Manager A Engineer C B CEO NULL C Manager E D Manager F E Sr Manager C F Sr Manager C G Engineer E
He asked me to write a programme which reads line by and make tree with the hierarchy in the organization and return head node . I tried for some time , I could not do it. Finally He asked me to go.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 3
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 2
- MAQ Software Interview Experience
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 2
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 5
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 1
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 7
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 15 ( On-Campus )
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)