The recruiter approached me via linkedin and sent me an Hackerrank test. After clearing it, i was invited for f2f interviews at their Hyderabad office.
F2F-1 : With One lead developer
– A discussion on my current work and my role in it.
– I was given ‘Least Common Ancestor’ problem and was asked to write code on white board and trace the same for various test-cases.
– Array vs Linked-List for implementing stack and was asked to write code on board for both approches.
F2F-2: Two interviewers were present.
– Discussion about Classes Vs Interfaces and the differences in Practical Usage.
– Discussion on memory layout for ArrayList and Hashmap.
– Fibonacci-series with DP and then was asked to reduce the no of lines of code to minimum.
F2F-3: A senior guy, probably India Head.
– An overview of my current project and a few follow-up questions.
– Basic Questions on SQL.
– A discussion on their product and role being interviewed for.
After that, the HR business partner spoke to me for a few mins about the Salary expectations and stuff.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Some one who has a good knowledge of OOP and DS basics, should be easily able to get through.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.