Round 1: It comprises of Group Discussion Round. Basically in this round, you will be in a group of 10 people and one recruiter would give you a topic to speak on for/against the topic. Basically you will be judged on the basis of your reviews.
Round 2: It comprises of Interview Round. In this round you are going to be asked to tell about your introduction, your Family Background and the main question they ask is why do you want to come into this organization despite being into the bachelor of technology.
Round 3: In this round basically you will be reviewed by the head of HR and on the basis of the above two rounds you will be given a final call letter.
- Flipkart On-campus Placement Process 2020 Graduate
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- Altran(Aricent) Campus Placement Process
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Capgemini Placement Process for Analyst
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 - Virtual process
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Hewlett-Packard Recruitment Process
- eBay Recruitment Process
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- Arcesium Recruitment Process
- NHAI Recruitment Process
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.