OpenCV comes with many powerful video editing functions. In current scenario, techniques such as image scanning, face recognition can be accomplished using OpenCV.
Image Analysis is a very common field in the area of Computer Vision. It is the extraction of meaningful information from videos or images. OpenCv library can be used to perform multiple operations on videos.
import cv2 import os
Function Used :
VideoCapture(File_path) : Read the video(.mp4 format)
read() : Read data depending upon the type of object that calls
imwrite(filename, img[, params]) : Saves an image to a specified file.
Below is the implementation:
All the extracted images will be saved in a folder named “data” on the system.
- Python | Create video using multiple images using OpenCV
- numpy.extract() in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Reading images in Python
- Python | Extract key-value of dictionary in variables
- Python | Extract numbers from string
- Python | Extract only characters from given string
- Python | Pandas Series.str.extract()
- Python | Extract words from given string
- Python | Extract URL from HTML using lxml
- Python | Extract digits from given string
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.