Given a string str consisting of digits, alphabets and special characters. The task is to extract all the integers from the given string.
Input: str = “geeksforgeeks A-118, Sector-136, Uttar Pradesh-201305”
Output: 118 136 201305
Input: str = ” 1abc35de 99fgh, dd11″
Output: 1 35 99 11
- Replace all the non-digit characters with spaces (” “).
- Now replace every consecutive group of spaces with a single space.
- Eliminate the leading and the trailing spaces (if any) and the final string will only contain the required integers.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1122 4 543
- Extract all integers from string in C++
- Program to extract words from a given String
- Python Regex to extract maximum numeric value from a string
- Extract maximum numeric value from a given string | Set 1 (General approach)
- Extract maximum numeric value from a given string | Set 2 (Regex approach)
- Number of substrings divisible by 6 in a string of integers
- Count of integers obtained by replacing ? in the given string that give remainder 5 when divided by 13
- Generate Infinite Stream of Integers in Java
- How do I generate random integers within a specific range in Java?
- Convert a List of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Convert a Set of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Collator compare(String, String) method in Java with Example
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Collator equals(String, String) method in Java with Example
- Convert Set of String to Array of String in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.