Given cyclic quadrilateral inside a circle, the task is to find the exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given.
Input: 48 Output: 48 degrees Input: 83 Output: 83 degrees
- Let, the exterior angle, angle CDE = x
- and, it’s opposite interior angle is angle ABC
- as, ADE is a straight line
- so, angle ADC = (180-x) degrees
- since, opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary,
- angle ABC = x
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral is 48 degrees
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Length of Diagonals of a Cyclic Quadrilateral using the length of Sides.
- Circumradius of a Cyclic Quadrilateral using the length of Sides
- Nth angle of a Polygon whose initial angle and per angle increment is given
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Area of Triangle using Side-Angle-Side (length of two sides and the included angle)
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Maximum area of quadrilateral
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Position of a person diametrically opposite on a circle
- Time until distance gets equal to X between two objects moving in opposite direction
- Find two vertices of an isosceles triangle in which there is rectangle with opposite corners (0, 0) and (X, Y)
- Number of ways to arrange 2*N persons on the two sides of a table with X and Y persons on opposite sides
- Check if roots of a Quadratic Equation are numerically equal but opposite in sign or not
- Number of quadrilateral formed with N distinct points on circumference of Circle
- Find the vertex diagonally opposite to the vertex M from an N-sided polygon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.