There were three questions that were asked in the Hackerrank test.
1. Device Name System Suggested Problem Name:
Create unique device names to be used in a residential loT (Internet of Things) system. If a device name already exists in the system, an integer number is added at the end of the name to make it unique. The integer added starts with 1 and is incremented by 1 for each new request of an existing device name. Given a list of device name requests, process all requests and return an array of the corresponding unique device names.
-> I solved it using a map<string, int> which stores the count of each unique string and would append it to the name.
2. Write a Comparator class with 3 overloaded function:
a. boolean compare(int a, int b). Return true if same else return false.
b. boolean compare(string a, string b). Return true if same else return false.
c. boolean compare(vector<int> a, vector<int> b), Return true if following is met:
- – Both array have same length
- – Elements are same at every index
3. Maximum Sum Sebsequence:
We have an array of n elements (1 <= n <= 60) We have to determine whats the maximum sum subsequence possible that is less than or equal to a value k (1 <= k <= 10^18). At most 15 of the elements in array, either a[i] >= 2*a[j] or a[j] >= 2*a[i] where j is not equal to i (1 <= a[i] <= 10^17)
- Expedia Hackerrank test for SDE II
- Expedia Interview for SDE-II
- Expedia Interview | Set 2
- Expedia Interview | Set 3 (On Campus Full Term)
- Expedia Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 6 (For SDE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for SDE )
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
- Expedia on campus internship interview experience
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- Expedia Interview Experience(On Campus for internship 2020)
- Expedia On-Campus Internship Interview Experience 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.