My Expedia Experience:-
MCQs on almost all topics (DS, Algo, C, C++, OS, DBMS, Quant, Verbal)
2 coding problems:-
1. Rat in a maze(Basic Recursion Problem).
2. Given a undirected graph check whether it is a tree or not(Easy BFS problem).
F2F Technical Interview Round 1(40 Mins):
-Very Long and depth discussion on Projects.
-Discussion about some google products implementation :(.
-Given Inorder and Preoder Traversal of a binary tree, Construct the Binary Tree.(Complete code with all boundary Conditions needed).
F2F Technical Interview Round 2(40 mins):
-Discussion on projects(Asked to dry run the algo used)
-Process and Threads ?
-Semaphores Implementation + Some Basic OS Questions(Critical Sections etc)
-Solve Reader Writer Problem with Semaphores(Code was needed :P)
-Given a tree, print rightmost nodes.(I said, it can be done using Level Order Traversal and printing the Last node at each Level,
then he asked to write the code for it).
-Implement Queue With 2 stacks
-Some More Questions on another projects.
F2f HR(60 mins) :
-Many Questions on different practical situations, and asked for my reaction to them.
-Find top 3 records from an employee table.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Expedia Interview for SDE-II
- Expedia Interview | Set 2
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 6 (For SDE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for SDE )
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview | Set 3 (On Campus Full Term)
- Expedia Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)