I attended Expedia interview for SDE-II role.
Here are the questions on each round.
Round 1: [Coding]
1. Given MxN matrix with sorted elements row wise and column wise, find the Kth largest element
2. Given MxN matrix with sorted elements row wise and column wise, find an element
3. Given MxN matrix which contains 1s and 0s, find the largest sub matrix which contains most number of 1s. condition is that each row in the sub matrix must contain at-least one 1
Round 2: [No coding – Just Approach]
1. Given two Linked lists, find out whether they intersect or not and where do they intersect
2. Two linked lists are given, find out the sum of them without altering the linked list
3. Questions about Java, Spring and previous projects
Round 3: [Coding]
1. Given MxN matrix, which contains 1s and 0s only. Redraw the matrix so that, if any one position [i,j] contains 1, mark the entire row and column with 1. But make sure because of newly marked 1s, don’t do the same
i/p o/p 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 1 1
Round 4: [On different day]
Google Docs type Online Text Editor with similar functionality – Designing question. Asked to design the system with flows etc.
Rejected the offer as I have another better offer.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.