As I can say one thing that interview and selection procedures for campus placements totally depends on the institute. It varies in terms of number of Rounds, the level of questions etc.
Round-1 consist of Aptitude contain nearly 60-65 questions from some of basic topics which is mentioned below:
- Problems on Trains
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Permutation and Combination
- Problems on Numbers
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cistern
- Alligation or Mixture
and 2-4 coding questions function-based. For example – factorial using recursion, linkedlist reversing using recursion, finding the length of the circular linkedlist.
among 30-40 student got shortlisted for the next rounds.
Round 2 consist of online interview(Skype) in which the question based on what you have done during your graduation, what kind of projects i did, and some question based on sorting and searching.
And after this, i got shortlisted for round 3.
The final round was also online (Skype) and in this round, they gave me a situational based question which I need to analyze the total sale, The question was, it is given a situation that I am a shopkeeper and i need to sell the cricket ball in my college area in the month of April to June (hint for summer vacation) how much sale could I make during this period and next he asked me to find the sale during December (again hint for winter vacation) and last situation he changed the place as he told me to sell the cricket balls in very big city (eg- Mumbai, Delhi etc) with same time duration.
Now he asked me to figure out the number of balls I can sale during these days with the explanation.
So I analyse the sale but i gave him the figure in numbers which was partially correct because he was expecting that i will think in percentage, i.e the sale depends on the percentage of age group, for example: school childrens will be of x% who will buys these balls, college student will be of y% and if any cricket tournament is going on or may be continous sports activities is going on in that particular city then z% of sale will be dedicated for that out of 100% and same thing after the city changed then i need to analyse for all these cases and then finally he asked for what percentage of total sale got differ?
and also he asked me two puzzles which are given below:
which was not too hard to solve, and finally I solved them and got the correct answer for both of these.
Finally, I got my name on the selected list.
Thank you http://geeksforgeeks.org for providing us the resources.
- GreyB Services Interview Experience
- GreyB Services Interview Experience
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Etech Global Services Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Some Useful Tips for Choosing Best VPN and Recommended VPN Services
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.