EXL Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
Round 1: It was wholly aptitude based, the basic question on English, Data interpretation and aptitude, can say the pattern was CAT based but the level was easy to moderate.
Round 2 (Technical Round):
- He asked me a greedy algorithm, its examples,
- 1 puzzle that covert 0 to 6 using any mathematical operation
- How many cars are there at present in Bangalore, explain your answer.
Round 3(Technical): As I was of electrical he asked me questions on the transmission system, Machines, and electronics.
- He asked me to calculate the energy consumption in the month of June and also in December. and explain each step of how I was calculating.
- Then he asked me to calculate the number of letters on the Front page of a newspaper.
All the best!