EXL Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
Round 1: It was wholly aptitude based, the basic question on English, Data interpretation and aptitude, can say the pattern was CAT based but the level was easy to moderate.
Round 2 (Technical Round):
- He asked me a greedy algorithm, its examples,
- 1 puzzle that covert 0 to 6 using any mathematical operation
- How many cars are there at present in Bangalore, explain your answer.
Round 3(Technical): As I was of electrical he asked me questions on the transmission system, Machines, and electronics.
- He asked me to calculate the energy consumption in the month of June and also in December. and explain each step of how I was calculating.
- Then he asked me to calculate the number of letters on the Front page of a newspaper.
All the best!
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!