Round 1 (CBT):
This is the CBT test consists of three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal. There are sectional cut-off for each section. Difficulty level is easy. There will be 42 questions and you have to complete it within 1 hour. Our case 150 candidates appeared and 10 were selected.
Round 2 (Technical):
This is technical round. Besides technical you will also be asked HR questions and your personal interests. Questions that were asked:
- Tell me about youself.
- Questions from your hobbies.
- Guesstimate: As my hobby was playing football and my favourite english club was Man City, he asked me to find out number of home spectators visit Etihad stadium (Man City home ground) during the whole season (including all league games).
- x, y, z are sides of a triangle and x+y+z=16. How many such triangles are possible.
- Suppose I have three rings. How many ways can I wore three rings in my right hand fingers?
- Suppose dicount on Marked price is 20%. If profit is also 20% find the profit if item is to be sold at Marked price.
- Some questions about your project.
- Why do you want to join EXL and why not PSUs?
Round 3 (HR):
This is also technical+HR round. Questions asked here were:
- Quickly tell us about the gist of your CV.
- Questions from CV.
- What is LSTM and PCA. Tell us brief about underlying mathematics.
- How to check classification model is good or not.
- What is TSP problem. What are the meyhods to solve TSP problem.
- Suppose there are four people A, B, C, D whose time of crossing a bridge are 1, 2, 5, 8. The bridge has capacity of carrying only two people. The bridge is dark. Only one torch is available. Calculate minimum time required to cross all four persons.
- How many rectangles can be formed from a chess board?
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.