Infosys Certification Program, commonly referred to as InfyTQ, is a 3-hour exam to test your industry-readiness. It challenges your knowledge in the field of Python Programming and Databases. But, unlike last year, there will be 3 stages in this process.
Screening Test Pattern
Screening test is expected to start from 19th Feb 2020. It will be a web-proctured online examination and the student has to clear this to attend the actual certification process.
In this test, you can expect 40 MCQs. 20 of these will be based on Python or Java, 10 on DBMS and 10 on aptitude. Students can choose either Java or Python while selecting the date for screening test. However, same language has to be used for the certification process too if student clears the screening.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
There will NOT be multiple attempts for screening. Only one attempt is allowed.
- InFyTQ Screening Round 2020 Experience
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ
- How To Prepare For InfyTQ (Infosys Certification Exam)?
- Infosys Certification Exam | InfyTQ for 2021-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ Questions 2020
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience| INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- Infosys Certification Exam Experience | INFYTQ for 2020-Freshers
- InfyTQ Interview Experience (Upgradation Test)
- Planful Interview EXperience | Screening round for experienced
- TCS latest pattern test 2017
- InfyTQ 2019
- InfyTQ Interview Experience
- InfyTQ Interview Experience - 2019
- Infytq Certification Experience for 2021 freshers
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Selection Experience Through INFYTQ
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.